Monday, July 18, 2011

Park Avenue ERs

After I decided to cut my Hamptons vacation short, I boarded the LIRR and headed home. I wasn't going to be a fun house guest anymore and wanted to get my arm x-rayed immediately. As nice as the Hamptons are, lets not forget that it's still Long Island with Long Island doctors and I kind of wanted to keep my arm, so I headed up to Lennox Hill Hospital. Located on 77th Street and Park Ave, I thought this was my safest (re: normal people) bet. I went around 1am to avoid waiting time. (side note: I don't do lines anymore. Needed to get my Mac laptop fixed; good luck finding me at the Genius Counter during "normal hours". With the Apple stores claim to fame being 24 hours, I go at 2am and zip right in and out. Now THAT is really genius!)

Lennox Hill was empty and I barely had to wait five minutes. With clean bathrooms and flat screen TVs in the waiting room (showing ESPN not that NY1 crap) I actually wouldn't have minded if the wait was a little longer. But the back waiting area was even nicer! Plush waiting chairs by the x-ray room with personal TVs hanging from the ceiling. Breaking my arm has never been better. Just kidding. Sorry for the delay between posts but writing this post took a few days. Trying pecking with one arm at Starbucks. It's not fun. But what's the rush? "Hey, I'm Retired at 28!"

No comments:

Post a Comment