Monday, August 22, 2011

C.O.D LIVE

I've always been into video games or at least intrigued by them. I was a normal kid going through all the Nintendo consoles. Then I switched over to PlayStation 2 and then back to Nintendo Wii. To be honest with you, I was never really good at them. I was typically into the Madden football games which were fun as hell to play especially during their peak popularity when I was college. Competing against my roommates and playing as a pre-game before going out to trashy house parties in Pittsburgh was always entertaining. Just to clarify the pre-gaming was fun, not partying with trashy Yinzers.

But just recently I was given a brand spankin' new XBox 360 with Kinect. My first thought was to run out to GameStop and trade it in for money, trust me, I need the cabbage. It was given to me by a close friend and I felt guilty going behind his back. (side note: I was told to keep his name out of my blog because my blog is so popular and all...) If you're going to get one video game these days its really a no brainer what to get: Call of Duty. I've heard amazing things about this game, and even the New York Times reviewed it and gave it a fantastic review. There has been about five different versions of COD and I decided to get the most recent one; COD: Black Ops. (side note: if I have any 15 yr old male readers they know what I'm talking about, everyone else could probably care less.) All I want to say is that this game is unbelievable. I don't really know the story plot but I'm just killing a lot of Nazis, Japs, and Russians and I like it a lot! I literally play this game all the time. Shit, I'm actually playing as I type. Impressive, huh? Well, not as impressive as being retired! "Hey, I'm Retired at........29!"

No comments:

Post a Comment